To that end, you have another chance to get the advice you need.
Who: women, men, politicians, candidates, staffers, policy wonks, political junkies and those who aspire to be.
What: the advice you need. Maybe one of these:
- Color analysis. Land on the right side of a color comparison by discovering what colors are best for you.
- Style consultation. Learn what you should be wearing, so people hear your words without staring at your clothes.
- Closet audit. Don't be tempted by that jacket that's just all wrong or the flag tie.
- Personal shopping. Spend wisely.
- Media readiness. You know what to say, but do you know what to wear? Don't end up in a big blur.
- Washington DC, November 6-7
- New York City, November 13-14
How: Call Christina at 908-642-2745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential appointment.